Newbies first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

5 Year Member
This is my first of hopefully many posts here! I currently have 1 Sulcata and tomorrow I am hopefully purchasing my second! :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Just so you know, tortoises do not want or need a companion, be prepared to house them separate. They can bully one another and the weaker, meeker one could get very sick or die. Also, please read Toms threads below in my post for raising healthy, smooth sulcatas. His threads are for up to about the age of two or 8 inches Anything over that should still have a warm and humid night time hide.

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
Excited for you! It's always fun anticipating a new addition!
Remember.....we LOVE pictures :)

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Welcome! I am new here too. Folks are super helpful and fun and friendly. Be prepared for tough love. They tell it like it is for the sake of the torts! ;-D

Ann from CT

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
Welcome! I'm sure you'll like this forum, even if you don't post I love just looking through recent threads! :D

Chopper

5 Year Member
Thank you all for the warm welcoming! I love how helpful everyone on this site is :) . Ill be sure to post many pics of both of them. I will e housing them separately for some time, is there a good way or time to introduce the two? Thanks again in advance for everyone's help and response!

Status
Not open for further replies.