"Northern" sulcatas - roll call?

Racheolive

Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
I been doing it for years, I am located about halfway between Baltimore Md and Richmond Va, east of Washington DC. Walker my sulcata is 21 years old and has lived outside full time for several years. In the colder climates I suggest a house of at least 8x8 ft. doing this gives the tortoise enough room to maneuver and find a comfortable area for him to rest in. I use 3 heat sources, Heat mat, oil filled radiator, and a 150 watt che. Don't usually need all 3 on at the same time. He has free access to the outside and he usually comes out every day for food and water, Yesterday our high temp was 24F he only stayed out for about 25 minutes This morning it got down to 12 F, he hasn't come out yet. Right now it's 21 F. I use 3 temperature sending units inside the house to track the temps they are reading between 79 to 89 F now. The biggest problem I've had over the years is deep snows, I have to shovel paths and areas for him to wander.
Thank you for making me feel better about wintering my sully up here in PA once he gets too large to winter indoors. This forum is awesome. I sound like such a nerd but it’s taught me so much in one week