Not a sucata but how cool is this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mary t

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeland, florida
My family and I went to bush gardens in Tampa, Florida today and of course I had to take my god-daughter over to see the "willies" ( that's what she calls sullies!) well we were invited in to give them treats. This is bubba, he is 80 to 90 years old and 550 pounds.. Not to interested in us yet because the trainer had the food bag hidden.

View attachment 18017

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
No disrespect for the sulcata or it's owners, they are great too, but I would rather see the Aldabra anytime:D

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Well I'm a sulcata owner and lover but this guy made my day. We are on spring break down here and I was bummed because we had to sty in town due to hubbies job so we decided to go over for the day- omg it was so so cool. He was awesome.. Felt so weird.. Dry Sally almost scabby like but so so cool.

jagsrule100

10 Year Member!
Florida
Love busch gardens, go there a lot since i live like 30 minutes away lol. They also have sulcata's there too, right by the roller coaster Montu if you haven't seen them =)

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
jagsrule100 said:
Love busch gardens, go there a lot since i live like 30 minutes away lol. They also have sulcata's there too, right by the roller coaster Montu if you haven't seen them =)

I haven't seen them... Where? Where are you located that you are also 30 min away?

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
What a nice way to spend the day. You both look like you are having a good time. Would love to see that old guy. He is just way cool.

jagsrule100

10 Year Member!
Florida
mary t said:
jagsrule100 said:

I haven't seen them... Where? Where are you located that you are also 30 min away?

If your facing the Montu entrance, you take a left and it will be on your left. They have like 5 or 6 sulcata's in their, its pretty cool.

And i live west of tampa, in pinellas county so not that far away.

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
jagsrule100 said:
If your facing the Montu entrance, you take a left and it will be on your left. They have like 5 or 6 sulcata's in their, its pretty cool.

And i live west of tampa, in pinellas county so not that far away.

Awesome, I'm in Lakeland.. I am planning on going over in the later part of the week to heck them out, since we are on spring break. Thank you so much for the info....

Status
Not open for further replies.