Not quite new

Harpy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Eugene, Oregon
Hi all.. Was referred to this forum about year ago..and then went offline.. I am back in the land of the wired and just want to say hi...HI...

Name's Billie, I post under Harpy...always use that name for some weird reason. I hail from Eugene, Oregon..duck land...go trojans..lol... I keep many reptiles/amphibians and that includes torts... I will post more about them in future threads.

So Hello to all... and if you are in the pacific northwest and going to Portland expo this weekend...I will be manning the Oregon Herp Society all day...and would love to see you there! (shameless plug I know)

:tort:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome back! We have several members from your area and many are planning to meet up at the show.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hey Billie. Finally. Someone who has actually known me for over 10 yrs! I've got everyone here deluded into thinking I'm a pretty good guy, don't give up my secret, ok. Glad to see you here. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday. By the way, you got up early today, alarm go off accidentally?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Billie!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
I've got everyone here deluded into thinking I'm a pretty good guy, don't give up my secret, ok.

Welllllll not EVERYbody..... :p :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
Hahaha!!! Nice, I knew I couldn't pull anything over on you!

Still is enjoyable seeing ya trying to. ;) :D

Harpy

5 Year Member
Eugene, Oregon
Ken, think the gig is up...everyone will know what a wack job you are...which is why we get along so well. Looking forward to the show...it will even have a few exotic mammals for the fur lovers out there.

Alarm, I wish.. just couldn't sleep and thought I would find a good new haunt. found one! Will upload photos as soon as I figure this forum out...

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Billie,
I'm no help on the picture adding part. I use the app on my phone for the forum, you're using your computer, right?…………Oh, ok, you're on your computer. Some one with skills will have to help you on that. Yvonne? Jacque? Wellington? Someone else?

Harpy

5 Year Member
Eugene, Oregon
I looked...pretty easy to upload to this forum...now to take some good photos..