Nugget dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bow

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
British Columbia
I figured that since no one here has actually seen me to know that I'm always sporting a small ugly dog by my side I should introduce her. I've had Cricket since she was 4 months old; she was bald, warty, sporting eyes to rival a giant squid, and about the size of a potato. Cricket was essentially the puppy mill puppy that no one wanted, usually that makes your odds in life pretty bad. She is a trained herding dog. Mostly for fun, she herds my ancient bantam chickens back into the coop when garden time is over. She also will dance with small children, it's a pretty big hit with my niece. She lives in constant fear of burglars, though she's only driven off one REAL burglar. In Crickets world I am considerably more amazing then I could ever comprehend. She's an awesome dog :D I love her dearly.

image-3043258295.png

image-1125719117.png

image-735538302.png

View attachment 16457

Bow

5 Year Member
British Columbia
image-4046379337.png

Sadly I can't really take credit for how cute she is now. She was a butt ugly puppy.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Okay now, you did that one totally on purpose to make us not believe you on the ugly puppy crap.....:p:p:p:p:p

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
ha, you liar! that dog could have never been ugly! poor little girl! she deserves a treat now!! :)

Bow

5 Year Member
British Columbia
ascott said:
Okay now, you did that one totally on purpose to make us not believe you on the ugly puppy crap.....:p:p:p:p:p

She was such an unattractive puppy that people thought she was really old. Now people think she's a puppy. It's kinda backward.

ascott said:
YEAH...TREAT TREAT TREAT !!!!! :p:p:p:p:p

Haha she even has healthy dog Oreo treats! She is the picture of spoiled rotten.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
We love oreo anything in this household....mmmmm...but maybe not the cute(not ugly) dog treats---have to draw the line somewhere--sometimes :p:p

Bow

5 Year Member
British Columbia
ascott said:
We love oreo anything in this household....mmmmm...but maybe not the cute(not ugly) dog treats---have to draw the line somewhere--sometimes :p:p

Actually, me and my best friend ate some (to Crickets horror) and they were way better then normal Oreos, there peanut butter flavor and not so sugary. We did end up only eating half and Cricket ate the other half... She was just so darn sad.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
VERY CUTE:D. The best friend you will ever have. When my son was younger, about 5 he loved the doggy cookies. I used to as a kid love canned dog food. Still love the smell, would never want to eat it now though:p

Status
Not open for further replies.