Oh well

Tortoisebaby

Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
For those who know what I’ve been threw with my tortoise. I am too lack luster to summarize it all, but he passed away at the pet store. I gave him back to them so they would take him to the vet without charge. They didn’t say what caused it, but at least he didn’t pass away in my care. I’m not really sad but I’m disappointed because I put a lot of time and effort into him which I can not get back. Not only that, I have nothing to tell people I got for x mas because the tortoise was that but he passed away. On top of that, I don’t know if I can get the $400 I spent back so that I can get something else for x-mas before school starts. I’m just back to being depressed and I now know that pets aren’t for me because it’s a life that depends on you. Sometimes I want to die but I know god only gives you the things you can handle and that carrying on is a great act of bravery.

-thanks everyone for the support on here, I’m now leaving this account for good, sincerely

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Aw, geeze. I' m so very very sorry. But you did the right thing taking him back to the pet store.

If you ever decide to get another tortoise, I think an adult tortoise would be a good choice.