Giving away a tortoise:

rumisafa123

Location (City and/or State)
Leesburg, Virginia
Hey everyone!

I’m based in Ashburn-Virginia and I’m looking to give my russian tortoise away:( I’ve had Oliver for 3 years and I care about him so much, but I just don’t have the time to take care of him as much as he needs me to right now. I’m a college student and am barely home anymore, I’m looking for a really nice new home for him! Message me if you are interested or may know anyone that is interested!

Thank you,
Rumaysa Safa

Attachments

• CABD1D08-CA97-4633-B86D-1FF87840B364.jpeg
    CABD1D08-CA97-4633-B86D-1FF87840B364.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
Just be careful of people wanting to take them and make a quick profit selling. I’m sorry you need to find a new home but glad you are looking for him

rumisafa123

Leesburg, Virginia
Just be careful of people wanting to take them and make a quick profit selling. I’m sorry you need to find a new home but glad you are looking for him
yes thank you! I want to make sure so I give him to someone good who has the proper materials and is able to take care of him. Let me know if you might know anyone!

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
yes thank you! I want to make sure so I give him to someone good who has the proper materials and is able to take care of him. Let me know if you might know anyone!
I don’t but hopefully some others nearer to you on here might…

Adopt4MyKids

Altoona pa
Hey everyone!

I’m based in Ashburn-Virginia and I’m looking to give my russian tortoise away:( I’ve had Oliver for 3 years and I care about him so much, but I just don’t have the time to take care of him as much as he needs me to right now. I’m a college student and am barely home anymore, I’m looking for a really nice new home for him! Message me if you are interested or may know anyone that is interested!

Thank you,
Rumaysa Safa
I would love to get him if that’s ok!!! He’s the same age as my son!!

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
@Len B Do you want a Russian Tortoise or know anyone who might? Here is one in VA.
Russian tortoise's don't do well here at the beach. I tried keeping them several years ago and found that it's usually to wet for them to thrive outside here. And I don't have room for an inside enclosure. I got my first Russian tortoise over 50 years ago when they were know as the 4 toed tortoise and almost impossible to find. I didn't keep it, sold it quickly because people were begging for 4 toed tortoises. It's funny how time changes things because Chinese box turtles were a dime a dozen back then.