OK...I give up!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I have been beat by this little Redfoot. I have had him for 10 days. He eats like a pig, then he spends the rest of his time trying to escape. In the first 4 hours that I had him, he escaped his outside enclosure 3 times. He spends a lot of time on his back. When I first put him in the tort table in the shed, he climbed out, fell the 3 feet to a plywood floor, and was beat up by the male tortoise living under the tort table. So I put lips over the walls so he cannot reach out. Like this.
100_7755.JPG
So then I put lattice to give him shade like this and keep in mind he is in an outside pen all day...
100_7739.JPG
So I thought I had won...but no way Jose! This is what I came home to this morning...
100_7870.JPG
I have never ever seen an animal who wanted out more then this guy. My fault, I used smaller nails as to not split the wood. So evidently he's been fooling me, and he pushed and pushed on the corner until...weeeee I cannot believe this guy...
he's making himself push up...look at his legs...he is a real crack up...and he is seriously into escape...
100_7869.JPG100_7755.JPG100_7739.JPG

Attachments

• 100_7868.JPG
    100_7868.JPG
    512.2 KB · Views: 10