Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This is Emma, my JRT winter foot warmer. This photo is in the morning post footwarming duty.
wva9z4.jpg

Just for Erin. This is Jack and Bobby just prior to doing "Seven Pounds".
10hoyyu.jpg

My wife posted this photo right after the 2004 PSA Nationals. I had entered two dogs in two different classes and one first place in the nation with both. I was not the "favorite" going in so some of my competitors were a bit shocked. My wife found it very funny to share some of our training methods. The caption read "How to train a National Champion".
15x4nx2.jpg

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Thank's Tom! We watched 7 Ponds just to see them! Great movie too:).

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Seven pounds as in the will smith film?!
Wow!!!!

Here's Puddington Bear.
He's my Agility dog who also does a lot of tricks. He's pretty awesome.
He's a Bedlington Terrier.

This takes you to loads of photos of him growing up :D
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.403706225100.180687.723655100&type=1&l=8a233e21d0

Mums dog Millie.
She's a Parsons Terrier (Posh JRT ;) who I do not get along with)
She does a lot of obedience when I have the patience for her. She's actually pretty smart and does some tricks.
We just don't get along. She's a pretty disgusting dog who is really badly behaved. She doesn't do recall at all and Jumps up at everyone which really annoys me and mum lets her get away with murder! She burps, farts and is just horrible.

I use a lot of Cesar Millan style stuff to train them both but Millie is just the worlds most spoilt dog that when I'm not around to correct her behavior she gets away with it.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.447907795100.248978.723655100&type=1

Millie & Pud (some professional pics)
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150201992065101.334196.723655100&type=1&l=f6eaed277e

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
RE: Old Fashioned "Dog Off"!

Awesome photos everyone! Glad to see a lot of participants! I knew there were some dog lovers out there! :) feel free to add as many as possible! I love others pets photos!

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
Hi, This is my Mishka! He was just nine months old on the 7th. He is a very spoiled Pekingese. And I love him lots!

~C

Attachments

• IMG_0261.JPG
    IMG_0261.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
M

Maggie Cummings

Well, he's not a dog but he's the biggest thing in my house...enter King Robert III

25z2jia.jpg

My beautiful bird Tweets. He pushes me around and makes me make him toast and every morning I have to give him a handful of tortoise salad, or he makes so much noise, squeaking and shrieking and chirping something awful. It cracks me up that I am owned by a bird that only weighs 41 grams... But I love the noise he makes. He's in love with the bird he sees in the mirror and he sings to him most of the day. This picture was taken so the Vet could see the damage to his beak and save me a trip into town...

2uo75eg.jpg

This is the Goofball, he likes to drink from the measuring cup

259v6vk.jpg

This is Maks, if you look closely you can see the black toy in her mouth as she brings it back to me. She'll retrieve all day long...

ri6tm1.jpg

There's nothing wrong with her eye, she just keeps it like this a lot. Maks. She was Max for the first 5 months of her life. Then when I took her in to be neutered the Vet told me he needed to be spayed instead...hahaha

i3z5kz.jpg

Just the prettiest face...

117zl1d.jpg

Well, I'm not sure...maybe this is the prettiest face ever...This is Roxie. She's 12 this year. She's really a lady, very feminine...

10qc96r.jpg

This is one of the Sugar Gliders, they don't have names and they look exactly alike, so one picture is good enough. They are father and son...

2iuzz95.jpg

I guess that's most of the animals I have. I have some box turtles too, but I think I'd need to make a different thread about them. They are really pretty too. I also have more tortoises, but again, a separate thread. Anyhow, that's my group...I hope you enjoyed them...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
maggie3fan said:
Well, he's not a dog but he's the biggest thing in my house...enter King Robert III

25z2jia.jpg

My beautiful bird Tweets. He pushes me around and makes me make him toast and every morning I have to give him a handful of tortoise salad, or he makes so much noise, squeaking and shrieking and chirping something awful. It cracks me up that I am owned by a bird that only weighs 41 grams... But I love the noise he makes. He's in love with the bird he sees in the mirror and he sings to him most of the day. This picture was taken so the Vet could see the damage to his beak and save me a trip into town...

2uo75eg.jpg

This is the Goofball, he likes to drink from the measuring cup

259v6vk.jpg

This is Maks, if you look closely you can see the black toy in her mouth as she brings it back to me. She'll retrieve all day long...

ri6tm1.jpg

There's nothing wrong with her eye, she just keeps it like this a lot. Maks. She was Max for the first 5 months of her life. Then when I took her in to be neutered the Vet told me he needed to be spayed instead...hahaha

i3z5kz.jpg

Just the prettiest face...

117zl1d.jpg

Well, I'm not sure...maybe this is the prettiest face ever...This is Roxie. She's 12 this year. She's really a lady, very feminine...

10qc96r.jpg

This is one of the Sugar Gliders, they don't have names and they look exactly alike, so one picture is good enough. They are father and son...

2iuzz95.jpg

I guess that's most of the animals I have. I have some box turtles too, but I think I'd need to make a different thread about them. They are really pretty too. I also have more tortoises, but again, a separate thread. Anyhow, that's my group...I hope you enjoyed them...
Hahaha! Mak's has the best "stink eye" i have ever seen:). Your Sugar Glider's are so adorable. I love your other pic's but Mak's eye is too cute!

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Awesome photos everyone! I am just in awe sitting here at work looking at them all!
Thank you for posting all your photos as well Maggie! - They all are just darling!
All pet photos are welcome! I just titled it "Dog Off" because that's what I personally own! Show me your torts, cats, rats, and any pets you have - BESIDES SPIDERS! I DO NOT DO SPIDERS! :)

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Haha! I love that! I just wanna run up to some random stranger and yell in their face, "SHOW ME YOUR TORTS!"... :D:D:D

Has anyone put that on a t-shirt yet???

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
AnthonyC said:
Haha! I love that! I just wanna run up to some random stranger and yell in their face, "SHOW ME YOUR TORTS!"... :D:D:D

Has anyone put that on a t-shirt yet???

No, but you ought to. That's funny!:D

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
This is Paige, she is a special little girl.She was moved from family to family several times back in 2004 and no one could keep her for one reason or another.She came from a puppy mill originally and is almost totally blind and a slight deformation of her front feet. She fits into our family just fine, glad we heard about her and was able to adopt her. Len

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
So cute, Len! So glad that you found her! She looks so happy!!! :):):)

??Len?? said:
This is Paige, she is a special little girl.She was moved from family to family several times back in 2004 and no one could keep her for one reason or another.She came from a puppy mill originally and is almost totally blind and a slight deformation of her front feet. She fits into our family just fine, glad we heard about her and was able to adopt her. Len

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
??Len?? said:

Awww, what a good girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.