OMG! REALLY!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lori12386

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Florida
Did i really just capture these adorable shots of Olly?!
20130129_154930-1.jpg Whatchu looking at?
20130129_155023-1.jpg Yummy!
20130129_155110-1.jpgIm gonna eat you!
20130129_154941-1.jpg Hibiscalicious!
20130129_154927-1.jpg Num num num num num
And one more...

PhotoGrid_1359498512021.png
Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Love the pics and captions, but your braver then me. I trust no dog or cat with my torts.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I love pics of dirty babies when they are enjoying food. Do you use a baby toothbrush to clean the dirt out of his spurred thighs? I do with mine. I ought to take a pic of that. Thanks for sharing your Olly with us.

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Haha. Yeah, i took her out because she was so dirty and i was going to soak. But i wanted to take a picture first. So i took her outside. And ended up taking a bunch once i offered her a hibiscus leaf! Lol

cemmons12 said:
Love the pics and captions, but your braver then me. I trust no dog or cat with my torts.

I trust Tigger as long as im there. He doesnt have much interest in the torts. But you never know. Tigger is my old man. He will be 15 in May. Tigger actually got up and walked away right after i took those. Lol

sibi said:
I love pics of dirty babies when they are enjoying food. Do you use a baby toothbrush to clean the dirt out of his spurred thighs? I do with mine. I ought to take a pic of that. Thanks for sharing your Olly with us.

Havent tryed that. But its a good idea and i think i will! Olly gets the dirtiest out of the three. She likes to dig holes... Gonna be fun when shes big... Ha

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Those are the cutiest pictures.
What a sweet face and good appetite.
Thanks for the pics!

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Melly-n-shorty said:
so very cute! I especially love the first one!

Thanks. I think thats one of my faves. Hard to pic though! Lol

kathyth said:
Those are the cutiest pictures.
What a sweet face and good appetite.
Thanks for the pics!

Thanks Kathy!

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
I Love looking at pictures of baby sulcata's makes me want to own one then I have to step back and remember I don't have a room to dedecate as it gets older and don't get the out side temps to keep it out side all year round either. So I live vicariously through the Tortoise forum pictures of salcuta's and enjoy my time with my yellow foot and EBTs :p

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Rover15 said:
I Love looking at pictures of baby sulcata's makes me want to own one then I have to step back and remember I don't have a room to dedecate as it gets older and don't get the out side temps to keep it out side all year round either. So I live vicariously through the Tortoise forum pictures of salcuta's and enjoy my time with my yellow foot and EBTs :p

Haha. Well at least you get to see lots of pics. I wish more people posted pictures of adult Sulcatas!

Status
Not open for further replies.