ON THE HUNT!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Yesterday i received a telephone call regarding a loose large sulcata seen near a large construction site by a small pond. I talked to the reporter who indicated they had taken pictures of him while they were fishing in a remote pond near a very large construction area. Last night i met with the reporter who showed me pictures she had taken of the tortoise, for sure a very large sulcata. It was dusk so my search was limited and the construction site was locked up and clearly post for no trespassing. First light a buddy and i started our quest and drove to the area. We met with one of the construction guys who had actually seen the tortoise several times in the past few months and gave us a general area that he is frequently seen. We searched for hours, no signs what so ever. The area is massive, probably over a hundred acre project. I gave the guy my card, hopefully he will call if seen again!

IMG_8811.JPG IMG_8817.JPG IMG_8820.JPG

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Oh, WOW! Too bad I'm not close by. Two of my dogs are great trackers and they'd never hurt the tort. Hope you find it soon. Where do you live again?

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
* SW Florida (Collier County)
I tried to find out if my dog tracking friends have any connections out your way. Sorry, no luck. :( please us posted and good luck!

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
Did you take your Red bucket full of yummy's??? LOL, he might just come running when he see's your famous Red Buckets! Best wishes for success soon!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Did you take your Red bucket full of yummy's??? LOL, he might just come running when he see's your famous Red Buckets! Best wishes for success soon!

:p We did not, might have should have, LOL!