ON THE HUNT!

Amanda81

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northeast Tennessee
Maybe if you put out some treats daily for a couple days, a week and then just leave. Maybe he will see, there is no scary person but a easy to get treat and start coming to that specific spot, then you could rescue him without having to search for hours and hours. Just a idea.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
No luck, It was rainy today and i looked around again. The area is overgrown and very very large. I think the odds are against our connection, LOL!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Please keep us updated. Wild Sulcata in FL. That is exciting!! I think you will get him/her soon.

Just love to see how you catching it.

Amanda81

5 Year Member
Northeast Tennessee
I'm totally just thinking out loud here. Would he maybe moved? Maybe left that area and on to another or is it likely he will stay around that area? I'm just thinking they like to roam and maybe he moved to another area but on the other hand, if the area is over grown, he should have plenty of good eats so he wouldn't need to roam that far. I really have no experience with what they do in the wild, I have seen the Sudans on some days stay in one spot and eat it to the dirt, sliding backwards an inch as needed and other days they roam around the yard all day, just picking here and there. I would love to take a trip, observe some wild tortoise, see what they do day in day out.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Any sight or news of this illusive Sulcata??

* No luck at all. One of my tortoise buddies and i have looked several more times and no trace at all. I passed out my cards to many on the site, however no one has called!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
* No luck at all. One of my tortoise buddies and i have looked several more times and no trace at all. I passed out my cards to many on the site, however no one has called!

Thank you Sir for your efforts. This will be a mystery Torts. Thank you Greg.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
No luck, It was rainy today and i looked around again. The area is overgrown and very very large. I think the odds are against our connection, LOL!
I think he might have a burrow, checked the ground for such things?