One curious tort.....

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Cincinnati, OH
So I'm working on Ghost's new outdoor enclosure, making small angle cuts with my miter saw, while Ghost is grazing in the yard about 10 feet away. I start sawing, working diligently in the heat/humidity, when Ghost comes walking up to see what all the noise was. He checked out the saw, miter box, and sawdust surrounding them. In a hurry to continue my project, I proceeded to put him back out on the grass. I finished one more cut when lo and behold: there's Ghost again checking my progress again. He circled around the work area a couple of times before I put him back on the grass. This went on constantly for about an hour. I could have been done with it in 20 minutes, but no....Ghost had other plans for me. Worse than a darned cat. Gotta love 'em though. lol

orv

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aguanga, CA
So I'm working on Ghost's new outdoor enclosure, making small angle cuts with my miter saw, while Ghost is grazing in the yard about 10 feet away. I start sawing, working diligently in the heat/humidity, when Ghost comes walking up to see what all the noise was. He checked out the saw, miter box, and sawdust surrounding them. In a hurry to continue my project, I proceeded to put him back out on the grass. I finished one more cut when lo and behold: there's Ghost again checking my progress again. He circled around the work area a couple of times before I put him back on the grass. This went on constantly for about an hour. I could have been done with it in 20 minutes, but no....Ghost had other plans for me. Worse than a darned cat. Gotta love 'em though. lol
I think that your friend just wanted to help, or perhaps supervise. It is his territory, after-all.