one of my enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
northern new york
hey everybody, i thought id share with everyone one of my enclosures i keep my leopard tortoises and some of my sulcatas in. i currently have some hibiscus plants i got from a local nusery in there with them. i also have some seed mixes i got from carolina pet supply growing in there for them. i also plan on putting a mullberry tree i have coming in the mail along with some prickley pear cactus on the way also. i also put in a water dish for them not seen in the photos. enjoy! :D

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Joby:

Your tortoise is lost in the jungle!! I love the look of the fence, but can they climb it?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Very Nice Joby ' ...... , makes ya wanna juss kick it' in the grass!
Nice looking leo too!

JD~:)

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
northern new york
Hey Yvonne,
I did many tests and hours and hours watching what my leopard did in the pen and he didnt even attempt to challenge to climb my enclosure. that thought was in the back of my mind, but it hasnt been a issue at all for the leopard. there is also a slight dip in the ground in the enclosure to add to the height of the enclosure

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
northern new york
thanks guys! my leopards love it i plan on encorperating a shallow pool of some sort for them to drink out of if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.