Our "back to normal"....finally!

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
You must be an exception to the rule about plumbers. Have you ever heard it? I hope it's a faulty pump for you ??
I missed this before Cathie.....pray tell(pun intended), what is that rule? Since inquiring minds always want to know; no, I never had a butt crack so maybe I can be an exception to this forthcoming rule too? LOL

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I missed this before Cathie.....pray tell(pun intended), what is that rule? Since inquiring minds always want to know; no, I never had a butt crack so maybe I can be an exception to this forthcoming rule too? LOL
I can't remember the exact words they use but the gist of it is... that plunbers are so busy plumbing everyone else's house that they never get around to their own.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I was in my Element (NOT literately,) it was a pretty technical job, but it came easy.
I had no idea what a pension really was, But I am now So'oo thankful, and that I Enjoyed my
Time/ service there.
I know what you mean. Plumbing is actually pretty interesting. I've had to do some of my own. There's been a few times I wish I knew more.

gep0322

Platinum Tortoise Club
Birmingham, Alabama
Jeff: I would like to apologize for breaking in on your thread. Being new to all this forum thing, I didn’t know what I was doing and still don’t. I’m slowly learning how it all works.
Gerry

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Jeff: I would like to apologize for breaking in on your thread. Being new to all this forum thing, I didn’t know what I was doing and still don’t. I’m slowly learning how it all works.
Gerry
Gerry,
I would Not worry too much about it. Sometimes it is just the flow of a conversation. One idea mentioned, leads to another. And this being said . . I think Jeff is pretty forgiving...;)