Our Sheldon

Peggy Sue

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Grants Pass Oregon
Been awhile since I have updated Sheldon is now 1lb15oz. We just finished building a new outside enclosure since he outgrew the old one his weight gain has slowed just a bit I think it’s from having more room to run around. His appetite remains great now working on getting him to eat more mulberry and grape leaves :)

Peggy Sue

5 Year Member
Grants Pass Oregon
655422B0-1A09-4913-B289-A561B70CEE5F.jpeg Sheldon is loving the squash blossoms from the garden it’s his favorite even more that mazuri :):<3::tort:

Peggy Sue

5 Year Member
Grants Pass Oregon
You Well it’s been awhile since the last update Sheldon enjoyed his summer and all his outside time. Sadly his favorite zucchini blossoms have come to a end the frost just took out the last plants. He still has quite an appetite. He had been with us for 1 year on Aug 29th he came to us 106 grams and today is 3lbs 4oz! Found some great comparison pictures of him from the first day to a couple weeks ago. He continues to bring us great joy. It’s amazing how steady they grow when conditions are optimal. Thanks to this forum :<3::tort: and a huge shout out to @Tom for helping me find a great Breeder after our heart break of losing a previous tort @Lancecham for being that awesome breeder and all around great person :) we thank you and Sheldon thanks you. Sorry for such a long post

Reactions: Tom

Lancecham

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Those pictures are priceless. Wow!!! Over 3 pounds already. Those comparison pics really put it in perspective how fast Sheldon has grown. He looks wonderful. I am so happy that one of my babies went to such a great home where he is being taken care of so well.
I am sure the 5 pound mark will come soon.:)

Peggy Sue

5 Year Member
Grants Pass Oregon
Well time to update Sheldon has now hit the 4lb mark :eek: @Tom you are about how much these guys can eat! He is in his new updated inside enclosure with more space and a warm humid night box. He has outgrown his soaking tubs and now gets the guest bathroom tub :D I am impressed at the miles he walks in there hehe.