Outdoor Enclosure

Cagirl5

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Barbara, CA
Alrighttttt, it's been a longggg time since I have posted. My sulcata, Dwight, is now just over 3 years old and approximately 10/11 pounds.

I made him a little dog house to live in and he loves it. His dog house is in one of the back rooms of my house and he has a door to the backyard. He normally wakes up, goes outside and comes back in around 3 for bed (clockwork).

Anyways, he's outgrowing that VERY fast so he is due for a doggie house upgrade. I'm looking for outdoor enclosures ideas! He goes to the bathroom a lot in his house so I need some ideas on appropriate bottoms that aren't wood lol pics are appreciated. Thanks! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425583387.281364.jpg

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
I build this all insulated "white house" for my Sulcata (name little pig). I bought double panel window from Home depot as the sliding door for entry. And I put in the tile floor for easy clean-up. I even open two "wash-out" exit so I can hose out when he pee in it.

This is "wash/hose-out" hole. Two of it. One on each side. Also silicon seal the floor.
026.JPG
Roof are able to open and all the wiring are in the roof.
028.JPG

Tiled floor.
034.JPG
Wire mash on the outside of the hose-out to prevent unwanted night visitor.
036 (11).JPG 001 (45).JPG