Outdoor Time With The Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Harrietta, MI
Heres just a few quick pics of the grand kids outdoors enjoying sunshine and grazing time. Theres a few pics i took alittle while ago i think about 2 weeks ago, my ol mind cant remember.. :( The others were taken yesterday. The white cream stuff on there shells is Vita Shell.

Javari is our little piggy growing and gaining weight quickly, the min you put um down right away starts mowing the goodies and is not shy at all and not picky about any foods offerd, Tikii the light colored baby on the other hand is VERY VERY picky and is very slooooooooooow to graze would rather be zooming around checking everything out, hes not growing as fast as Javari and Tikii wasnt doing very well for along time but now has picked up and doing much better. They each have diffrent food prefferances, Javari eats EVERYTHING LOL!! Where as Tikii eats only certain foods and is VERY chosey and is super shy.

First up pics from awhile ago, notice Javari is getting alot of white in his shell hes on the right and Tikii is on the left, getting to close with the cam its like "OH HIDE QUICK here she comes with that thing again."
DSCF1629.jpg

Tikii
DSCF1626.jpg

Then pics from yesterday i really need to work on getting Tikii to give me some good face shots.
Javari chowing down, notice how much more white he has now in his shell hes looking very pretty.
DSCF1665.jpg

DSCF1668.jpg

Then he saw grandma had something and wanted to come check it out so he came zooming over to see. LOL!!
"Hey grandma what ya got there?"
DSCF1671.jpg

alittle closer.. Then he got to close for another pic.:D
DSCF1672.jpg

and then Tikii the bashful baby..:tort:
DSCF1670.jpg

Will try to get some nice face shots of Tikii.
I just love my grand babies..:D

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
*Barracuda_50* said:
Heres just a few quick pics of the grand kids outdoors enjoying sunshine and grazing time. Theres a few pics i took alittle while ago i think about 2 weeks ago, my ol mind cant remember.. :( The others were taken yesterday. The white cream stuff on there shells is Vita Shell.

Javari is our little piggy growing and gaining weight quickly, the min you put um down right away starts mowing the goodies and is not shy at all and not picky about any foods offerd, Tikii the light colored baby on the other hand is VERY VERY picky and is very slooooooooooow to graze would rather be zooming around checking everything out, hes not growing as fast as Javari and Tikii wasnt doing very well for along time but now has picked up and doing much better. They each have diffrent food prefferances, Javari eats EVERYTHING LOL!! Where as Tikii eats only certain foods and is VERY chosey and is super shy.

First up pics from awhile ago, notice Javari is getting alot of white in his shell hes on the right and Tikii is on the left, getting to close with the cam its like "OH HIDE QUICK here she comes with that thing again."
DSCF1629.jpg

Tikii
DSCF1626.jpg

Then pics from yesterday i really need to work on getting Tikii to give me some good face shots.
Javari chowing down, notice how much more white he has now in his shell hes looking very pretty.
DSCF1665.jpg

DSCF1668.jpg

Then he saw grandma had something and wanted to come check it out so he came zooming over to see. LOL!!
"Hey grandma what ya got there?"
DSCF1671.jpg

alittle closer.. Then he got to close for another pic.:D
DSCF1672.jpg

and then Tikii the bashful baby..:tort:
DSCF1670.jpg

Will try to get some nice face shots of Tikii.
I just love my grand babies..:D

nice looking leopards also BTW cool that your from MI and have leopards i do also and live in MI u dont c that much most of the time out west lol

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
:) Thank you kindly everyone, i just love my grand babies. :p Few weeks from now we will be having another lep baby joining us. :D Thanks Tom we do make sure they get 2 hrs of fresh air and sunshine early in the day and then again early evenning befour the sun sets to low, we dont want them in the sun at the hotest part of the day. They normaly hang out in the blazing sun grazing and basking for about 40 mins sometimes longer if there grazing real well which normaly thats Javari then there off zooming into the shade to graze alittle more and then its alot of excersize they get wandering around, Cassie sits on one side of the grass/weeds far enough away so as not to bother them and i sit on the other side enjoying watching them and getting a sun tan/burn LOL!! Then when they come in they get long soak bath each time and then there off to lala land. As soon as i get some extra wood we will be building there outdoor enclosure with screen/wire mesh top so that goose hawks and the bald eagles dont get um and at night they will always come in as we have way to many wild critters that can dig or get to them if there left out mainly bears, racoons, coyotes or even the bobcats and we do have a over sized large red fox living out back in the woods.

Hey matt581 thats awsome your from MI, i see you have listed your in Jackson? Im up north between Wellston and Mesick area, you guys down there always get warmer weather befour we do, just few days back we had frost freezing night temps and had to run a heater in the greenhouses, Morel season came and went befour outa towners for the morel festival had a chance to come up.. LOL!! Maybe sometime later in the summer you can come up for a visit. :)

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
*Barracuda_50* said:
:) Thank you kindly everyone, i just love my grand babies. :p Few weeks from now we will be having another lep baby joining us. :D Thanks Tom we do make sure they get 2 hrs of fresh air and sunshine early in the day and then again early evenning befour the sun sets to low, we dont want them in the sun at the hotest part of the day. They normaly hang out in the blazing sun grazing and basking for about 40 mins sometimes longer if there grazing real well which normaly thats Javari then there off zooming into the shade to graze alittle more and then its alot of excersize they get wandering around, Cassie sits on one side of the grass/weeds far enough away so as not to bother them and i sit on the other side enjoying watching them and getting a sun tan/burn LOL!! Then when they come in they get long soak bath each time and then there off to lala land. As soon as i get some extra wood we will be building there outdoor enclosure with screen/wire mesh top so that goose hawks and the bald eagles dont get um and at night they will always come in as we have way to many wild critters that can dig or get to them if there left out mainly bears, racoons, coyotes or even the bobcats and we do have a over sized large red fox living out back in the woods.

Hey matt581 thats awsome your from MI, i see you have listed your in Jackson? Im up north between Wellston and Mesick area, you guys down there always get warmer weather befour we do, just few days back we had frost freezing night temps and had to run a heater in the greenhouses, Morel season came and went befour outa towners for the morel festival had a chance to come up.. LOL!! Maybe sometime later in the summer you can come up for a visit. :)

Mesick is a nice area i raced at the enduro nationals there in 2008 its a little drive great area tho we also have a house in Harrison MI (aka Leota MI) thats not really that fare from Mesick. yes its alot warmer here than up north most of the time we are less than an hr from IN and OH line. Great looking leopards:) we should make are way up there with are 2 sulcatas and 2 babie leopards:p My Sulcatas are outside already then i bring them indoors at night time

Status
Not open for further replies.