Peaches the Tort

smjohns

Location (City and/or State)
AZ
Hello everyone!! This is where I’ll be posting pictures of Peaches. I love her so much and I can post everything of my girlie. (Also I have been working on her humidity levels and giving her lots of baths to keep her pyramiding from getting worse. When I first got her I didn’t realize she needed so much humidity and now that I know I’m working on keeping her healthy and happy. And if you have any tips please feel free to give them to me [emoji4])
IMG_7001.jpg
Also enjoy this picture of Peaches trying cactus for the first time.

Pure Tortoise Power

Hong Kong
Hello everyone!! This is where I’ll be posting pictures of Peaches. I love her so much and I can post everything of my girlie. (Also I have been working on her humidity levels and giving her lots of baths to keep her pyramiding from getting worse. When I first got her I didn’t realize she needed so much humidity and now that I know I’m working on keeping her healthy and happy. And if you have any tips please feel free to give them to me [emoji4])
View attachment 267320
Also enjoy this picture of Peaches trying cactus for the first time.
Wow. That's a good looking sully. How old is it? And mine posting some pics of your enclosure and some details about it like size, temps, humidity, substrate etc so we can help optimise Peaches's living environment?

smjohns

AZ
Wow. That's a good looking sully. How old is it? And mine posting some pics of your enclosure and some details about it like size, temps, humidity, substrate etc so we can help optimise Peaches's living environment?

She’s about 1 1/2 years old. And yes of course I can post some pictures of her enclosure. She is still in an open top and I’m trying to find a way to make it closed. Maybe I could put the lid that came with the tub on and cut out the spots where the lighting is. And for substrate i use eco earth with reptibark. I need to get a hydrometer still so I’m not sure what her humidity is at but I’ll be going to the store soon so I’ll be picking that up. And her temps on her cold side is 78 and on the hot side is 95. Thank you so much for the help!! IMG_1552630833.711224.jpg

Pure Tortoise Power

Hong Kong
She’s about 1 1/2 years old. And yes of course I can post some pictures of her enclosure. She is still in an open top and I’m trying to find a way to make it closed. Maybe I could put the lid that came with the tub on and cut out the spots where the lighting is. And for substrate i use eco earth with reptibark. I need to get a hydrometer still so I’m not sure what her humidity is at but I’ll be going to the store soon so I’ll be picking that up. And her temps on her cold side is 78 and on the hot side is 95. Thank you so much for the help!! View attachment 267321
Temps on any side of the enclosure should never be lower than 80. Also, there should be a basking spot with temp of about 100.
You also need to get it a hide. Substrate needs to be ticket too, at about 4 inches.

smjohns

AZ
Temps on any side of the enclosure should never be lower than 80. Also, there should be a basking spot with temp of about 100.
You also need to get it a hide. Substrate needs to be ticket too, at about 4 inches.

Okay I will work on getting her cold side up and she does have a hide. It’s that green thing. And when I go to the store for the hydrometer I’ll get her more substrate and a higher temp bulb for her hot spot. Thank you a lot for the help:) I really appreciate it. As I get everything I’ll post pictures.

Pure Tortoise Power

Hong Kong
Okay I will work on getting her cold side up and she does have a hide. It’s that green thing. And when I go to the store for the hydrometer I’ll get her more substrate and a higher temp bulb for her hot spot. Thank you a lot for the help:) I really appreciate it. As I get everything I’ll post pictures.
Oh sorry about not seeing the hide, my bad.
Anyway good luck with you and Peaches.