Pebble has finally started eating her Mazuri tortoise diet! (Happy news!!)

Ellie933

Location (City and/or State)
Mobile Alabama
Hello friends! I have wonderful news! Ever since my 3 month old tortoise shed for the first time, she has been eating her mazuri tortoise diet! She hadn't liked them before, but I have given her fresh ones every day just in case. She obviously has other stuff to eat- (cactus pads, spring mix, dandelions, etc.) which I offer her every day (she loves them lol). But I am so excited that she is getting that extra fiber. I didn't want to feed her alfalfa hay or anything because she is so young. She has also been SUPER active after her shed! I have noticed a significant amount of growth on her legs, as she is growing new scales! I am so so proud of her progress! I love her so much and I am so glad she is doing so well!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Hello friends! I have wonderful news! Ever since my 3 month old tortoise shed for the first time, she has been eating her mazuri tortoise diet! She hadn't liked them before, but I have given her fresh ones every day just in case. She obviously has other stuff to eat- (cactus pads, spring mix, dandelions, etc.) which I offer her every day (she loves them lol). But I am so excited that she is getting that extra fiber. I didn't want to feed her alfalfa hay or anything because she is so young. She has also been SUPER active after her shed! I have noticed a significant amount of growth on her legs, as she is growing new scales! I am so so proud of her progress! I love her so much and I am so glad she is doing so well!
That's great
Mazuri is a good choice