Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochii

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles, CA
Okay.. so I asked the poop question before and now it's a pee question. Before I couldn't tell if it was pee or poop, but now I know. Every time I catch him pee is when I have him in the water to soak. His first pee that I saw was yellowish and liquid only. I feel like sometimes when I leave him in there to soak, there is something that is not just liquid. I was thinking maybe perhaps he ate some substrate and it came out. I don't know. But I just remembered he wasnt given a water bowl because he has fungal cream on his shell. He drinks a lot of water when there is a water bowl in there though. We put it in there now because he seemed to drink quite often.

So my question now is, what's a healthy pee? And if there are exceptions to the healthy pee but are still okay, what are they? And what causes them?

Thanks a lot, again. :)

- M&M

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A healthy pee is liquid with white creamy urates...I crapped myself when I first saw Tallula pee, I thought she was so severely ill with white stuff coming out in her wee, but thats normal :)Also a clear-ish liquid isn't a bad wee either. Those are the only two kinds I've seen with my little one. good question though!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
haha Me too I thought Hermy was sick when I saw the creamy white. I even bring a sample to the vet :rolleyes:

Mochii

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, CA
Oh okay good! Marley peed AND pooped on my hand today while I was holding him to soak him. Both are healthy :)
Thanks!

- M&M

Status
Not open for further replies.