Peeling shell

Squirts

Location (City and/or State)
Fontana ca
Hello so as I was giving my year old sulcata a bath lastnight I noticed his shell is peeling. Is this normal. I researched on line and some people say it's not and some say it is. Can someone please clarify it please. I want to make sure he's okay and normal

Squirts

Fontana ca
@drew54 it's night time when I saw this so tomorrow I'll take pictures of his shell and his enclosure. Thank you so much for all the help and advice

Squirts

Fontana ca
I tried to take a picture but he's moves around alot and you can't really see it in the picture. But is at the end of his shell. It looks like a scab and the skin is dry and flaky. Is that normal? @drew54

drew54

Indiana
I tried to take a picture but he's moves around alot and you can't really see it in the picture. But is at the end of his shell. It looks like a scab and the skin is dry and flaky. Is that normal? @drew54

Could you pick him up or have someone hold him while you get pictures? It's hard to say without seeing what's happening.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

Get a can of food or paint. Balance your tort on top so his legs hang down the side and he can’t walk off. Take a photo.

Like this:
IMG_1542191824.009904.jpg