Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
It's so sweet having a hatchling. Phoenix is so different than Sami was. He makes all kinds of cute noises, looks right at me, never goes inside his shell when I approach him. He's very friendly and has totally stolen my heart. He loves mazuri best I think and loves running around. Temps are 94-100 average with cool side being 83-87. Humidity ranges from 55-72 percent. I try and spray it down often. Anyway I just thought I'd share this photo. Taba was VERY protective over Sami and never left her side. You could tell she was hurting when she passed away for a few days. She came out when we buried her and then would lay by her enclosure day and night until I put it away. Well now she has a new friend and has taken right back to protective mama role. They adore each other. Here's a photo of when I had Phoenix out for 10mins earlier for extra exercise. Don't worry I watched very closely too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using TortoiseForum mobile app

Wewt

5 Year Member
British Columbia, Canada
That is SO adorable! I've never met a cat with that kind of personality. You're lucky to have two great pets!

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
This is Taba with Sami. She loves her babies. image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.