Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Here are a few pictures from my pond this a.m. As you can see, the turtles are starving to death!! :D

This is the Phrynops hillari:

turtles-1.jpg

And here are a few of the pond and RES turtles:

turtles-2.jpg

turtles-3.jpg

turtles-4.jpg

This is a male Florida soft shell. You can't tell how big he is because they have a pretty small head for the size of their body, but he's dinner-plate size:

turtles-5.jpg

This is a little pond turtle that came to me with a huge hole in her carapace. You could see her organs and the movement of her lungs and heart. Notice the healed spot on her carapace. She's VERY tame:

turtles-7.jpg

Yvonne

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
You have a little bit of everything over there don't you Yvonne? I loved seeing your pictures I can't believe how much property you have.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
You have my dream pond...dream everything. I would have to be a millionaire to have what you have here in New York. Everything I have is on a small scale. Wonderful pictures.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
terryo said:
You have my dream pond...dream everything. I would have to be a millionaire to have what you have here in New York. Everything I have is on a small scale. Wonderful pictures.

You've got to be kidding me! Your yard is to die for!

Yvonne

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Lol Yvonne, you definitely have a lovely collections of turts too :) They look so cuuuute! I love the tame one...amazing. Tallula sniffs my red or pink painted toe nails and kinda sits on my foot (your foot pic reminded me of that :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.