Plant identification

pinnie

Location (City and/or State)
India
1000253663.jpg1000253662.jpgHello there.
Posted here pics of two different plants.
They are booming at my dad's place
I'm unable to find them on tortoise table, probably cause I can't find scientific name of these, these being native to India.
I was hoping if they are edible for my Tojo and I can clip some part and pot these at my home.
Any help would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
View attachment 375698View attachment 375699Hello there.
Posted here pics of two different plants.
They are booming at my dad's place
I'm unable to find them on tortoise table, probably cause I can't find scientific name of these, these being native to India.
I was hoping if they are edible for my Tojo and I can clip some part and pot these at my home.
Any help would be welcome. Thanks in advance.
First looks like maldar Madhu Maltin bush willow. Willow seems to be safe, as I haven't read anything about them being toxic, but they do seem to be high in tannins and are unpalatable/bitter.

The second is crape jasmine and there is honestly no info of whether they are toxic or not, but there aren't any reported casualties. Best to stay clear of it.

pinnie

India
First looks like maldar Madhu Maltin bush willow. Willow seems to be safe, as I haven't read anything about them being toxic, but they do seem to be high in tannins and are unpalatable/bitter.

The second is crape jasmine and there is honestly no info of whether they are toxic or not, but there aren't any reported casualties. Best to stay clear of it.
Yes...it's madhumalti and crape Jasmine but I couldn't find any info if they are safe to feed.
Staying clear of both then. Cause Tojo is very picky so won't eat if it's bitter.
Thank you for the help.

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Yes...it's madhumalti and crape Jasmine but I couldn't find any info if they are safe to feed.
Staying clear of both then. Cause Tojo is very picky so won't eat if it's bitter.
Thank you for the help.
My pleasure.