Plant pyramid

josh shultis

Location (City and/or State)
ontario, canada
I'm half way through building a plant pyramid, seen a pic online and though it was a good idea, if you put a small one in outdoor enclosure they could get at the bottom
Level but the top levels would be out of there reach. Here's a pic of the one I seen online, one I'm building looks exactly the same ill post pics tomorrow when I'm done. Going to build a few different sizes ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409455443.648332.jpg

josh shultis

ontario, canada
Very cool! Can I place my order for one? And do you ship to Canada?

May, Aussies, & Hermannis
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES
Haha yep I'm in ontario! Where abouts are you? You can buy them online they are called triolife pyramid planters but are really expensive so figured id make a few since I have a bunch of wood laying around! Almost done the first one will have pics up soon

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Haha yep I'm in ontario! Where abouts are you? You can buy them online they are called triolife pyramid planters but are really expensive so figured id make a few since I have a bunch of wood laying around! Almost done the first one will have pics up soon
I'm in Winnipeg! :) Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can talk my niece & nephew into making me one. They've got a whole wood shop.

josh shultis

ontario, canada
Finally had a few hours tonight to finish up the first one. Haven't stained it yet I think it came out alright. This ones 4 feet high I'm going to do a few 2-3 footers. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409624103.440138.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409624111.722492.jpg

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Well done! Looks awesome! :)

josh shultis

ontario, canada
Thanks! Ya you should Get that niece an nephew of yours to throw you a few together lol! Great use of space, apparently they are meant for strawberrys, herbs or succulents but I'm going to do weeds an maybe a few cactuses in mine

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Thanks! Ya you should Get that niece an nephew of yours to throw you a few together lol! Great use of space, apparently they are meant for strawberrys, herbs or succulents but I'm going to do weeds an maybe a few cactuses in mine
I was just thinking it would be awesome for succulents! :D

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Can you post the website for these? They would be great in a tort enclosure!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
What species of tortoise have you got? I'll bet a russian or pancake could climb right up that!

Cool idea. I'd love to see it in use in a tortoise enclosure.

josh shultis

ontario, canada
[QUO TE="AbdullaAli, post: 945220, member: 41063"]Can you post the website for these? They would be great in a tort enclosure![/QUOTE]
Sorry there's not really a website, I just googled plant pyramid an looked at a few pics an built it! But I believe a company called triolife sells them. They are Pretty easy to make, I think there's a few plans online to make them too an a bunch of different styles