Please help identify if safe?

James.lamantia

Location (City and/or State)
Pompano Beach, FL
If someone could tell me if these are safe to feed to my tortoise I would appreciate it. I couldn't figure out how to label the photos separately but I believe it will be easy to distinguish between the two plants.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20240912_081355.jpg
    20240912_081355.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 20240912_081421.jpg
    20240912_081421.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2

RoxyA

Fort Scott
The first plant looks like jack in the bush, and the second like tridax daisy, if so neither should be consumed. I'm not a plant expert so for me, when in doubt, pull it

chubu

oman
If someone could tell me if these are safe to feed to my tortoise I would appreciate it. I couldn't figure out how to label the photos separately but I believe it will be easy to distinguish between the two plants.

Thanks in advance
Hello! Not sure about the first pic but the second pic is tridax daisy (tridax procumbens) leaf. Some say its safe, some say its not. To be safe, avoid them.

You can download the app called “picturethis” it will help u Identify the plants accurately.

James.lamantia

Pompano Beach, FL
Hello! Not sure about the first pic but the second pic is tridax daisy (tridax procumbens) leaf. Some say its safe, some say its not. To be safe, avoid them.

You can download the app called “picturethis” it will help u Identify the plants accurately.
Thanks for the advise. I downloaded the app.