Please help (need tortoise safe glue, etc)

Terry_01

Location (City and/or State)
Northallerton
I've had my horsefield for 3 weeks now and he's roughly 1 Yr old he's currently got a wooden arch for a hide but want to build him something special what would you advise using to build ? I wanted to create something covered in green plastic plants but unsure of what glue to use and could I use paper mache ??

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I've had my horsefield for 3 weeks now and he's roughly 1 Yr old he's currently got a wooden arch for a hide but want to build him something special what would you advise using to build ? I wanted to create something covered in green plastic plants but unsure of what glue to use and could I use paper mache ??
Your tortoise will eat plastic plants and could get impacted if it eats enough.

GE Silicone I is non-toxic and totally inert once cured. Safe even for sensitive salt water fish.

Terry_01

Northallerton

GE Silicone I is non-toxic and totally inert once cured. Safe even for sensitive salt water fish.
Hi thank you for the reply ive been told by the exotic place I got him from to use the eco plant that they sell and just watch him with it so I started it in his run and he's never nibbled it I will continue to keep an eye on him with it

TaylorTortoise

Abington

Most people prefer plastic plants. Some will not eat my tortoise has a plastic plant in his enclosure that he loves to hide under.

Terry_01

Northallerton
Most people prefer plastic plants. Some will not eat my tortoise has a plastic plant in his enclosure that he loves to hide under.
Yeh thats what Terry seems to be doing he just barges his way through it hes got fresh greens down everymorning he seems happy enough so far hopefully lol