Grow Tent

lloydw780

Location (City and/or State)
Alberta
Just got Alffies (Eatsern Herman’s) new grow tent set up! It’s a 5x5. Amazing at holding ambient heat and humidity. I have an additional UVB I’ll be putting up later today and some LED’s to brighten it up a bit. Open to any suggestions for changes or what to add.
Cheers 🇨🇦

Attachments

• IMG_1068.jpeg
    IMG_1068.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1069.jpeg
    IMG_1069.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1070.jpeg
    IMG_1070.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I wouldn't put in a second uvb, it's not recommended, specially in a smaller enclosure, but just a regular bulb for more light is fine.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Just got Alffies (Eatsern Herman’s) new grow tent set up! It’s a 5x5. Amazing at holding ambient heat and humidity. I have an additional UVB I’ll be putting up later today and some LED’s to brighten it up a bit. Open to any suggestions for changes or what to add.
Cheers 🇨🇦
Hello!
I agree with wellington, that the second UVB tube is redundant. If possible, move/rotate the first tube closer to the basking lamp so heat and UVB are provided over the same area. LEDs for ambient lights is a good idea, especially if you have live plants.

The enclosure itself is nice looking! What grow tent model is it?

lloydw780

Alberta
Hello!
I agree with wellington, that the second UVB tube is redundant. If possible, move/rotate the first tube closer to the basking lamp so heat and UVB are provided over the same area. LEDs for ambient lights is a good idea, especially if you have live plants.

The enclosure itself is nice looking! What grow tent model is it?
I’ll definitely be moving the UVB so it’s combined with the basking spot. Thanks ! It’s a Vivosun that I got from Amazon. Seems to be really high quality and the company makes a bunch of fans and supporting accessories. Only $300.00 CAD

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
The suggestions the others made are good, you definitely won’t need another t5uv, one is fine closer to your basking😊

I just wanted to say this looks a wonderful starter set up for your baby!! Love it!❤️

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
What are all the dimensions on this tent if u dont mind me asking? Look like if you put it on its side you could get a lot more floor space since you dont need all the height. I agree grow tents work very well