Please help rehome my 4yo Sulcata pal

kirstiep

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan, USA
Hi!
I'm still in search of a good home for my Sulcata pal! He's ready for transport now that the weather's warm again!
I hurt my knee pretty badly a while back & have limited mobility - I'm not where I need to be, physically or financially, in order to be a proper tort guardian.
Last time I posted, I only got responses from people who were planning to keep additional torts in the same enclosure - Sulcatas are territorial & the dominant one will keep the submissive torts from eating, drinking, sunning etc, right? I want to find him a proper home, not someplace where he'll end up hurt or hurting another tort. So, please, if you have ample space & resources & are ready for a loveable Sulcata pal, please write me!
He's about 4 years old & weighs around 3 - 4 lbs. When stretching he's 13" from nose to tail, 12" from right front toe to left front toe & 6" from plastron to carapace. We're in Bay County, Michigan

Cleve Woods

Florence Alabama
Hi!
I'm still in search of a good home for my Sulcata pal! He's ready for transport now that the weather's warm again!
I hurt my knee pretty badly a while back & have limited mobility - I'm not where I need to be, physically or financially, in order to be a proper tort guardian.
Last time I posted, I only got responses from people who were planning to keep additional torts in the same enclosure - Sulcatas are territorial & the dominant one will keep the submissive torts from eating, drinking, sunning etc, right? I want to find him a proper home, not someplace where he'll end up hurt or hurting another tort. So, please, if you have ample space & resources & are ready for a loveable Sulcata pal, please write me!
He's about 4 years old & weighs around 3 - 4 lbs. When stretching he's 13" from nose to tail, 12" from right front toe to left front toe & 6" from plastron to carapace. We're in Bay County, Michigan

I would love more info about the tortoise! Please and thank you:)

jojay327

10 Year Member!
Elgin, South Carolina
Hi!
Let's talk. I live in Elgin SC. I'd pay for shipping. Can provide plenty of pics of what I can offer. Thanks

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
Have you found a home yet? I live in Ohio and have two salcatas at present. Both are about the same size

houseof1000reptiles

Hello, I live in Genesee County Mi and have a large farm house with a barn and 2 acres. I have fostered 3 Sulcatas and I would really love to give yours a forever home. I can send you pictures and keep in contact if you'd like!

Johnny30122

Columbia, Missouri
Surely you've found him a home but I am currently looking to get a sulcata and I don't want to get a hatchling. Im in Missouri and have no other sulcatas. Email me at [email protected] if you still are looking for a new home.