PLEASE SHOW YOUR LOCATION in your personal details!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It is so much easier and better info will be given when we know approximately where you live. You don't have to give us your address. We just need to know geographically generally. For instance, I live in Clovis, California, and if I really didn't want anyone to know my city, I would put down "Central California."

So please roll your mouse over your name up in the right hand corner and choose "Personal Details" from the drop down menu. Then, towards the bottom of the screen you'll see a space to enter your location.

When we know approximately where you are, we can give you better information on how to set up your tortoise. For example, if it's late Autumn and your location tells us you're in Alaska, we're not going to be telling you how to build an outdoor habitat for the tortoise.

Thanks...we all will appreciate your cooperation!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh Steven, you silly goose! I'm not talking to all those members who already show their location under their username. I'm talking to the many, many members who don't!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Great post Yvonne.

There is much blather at times by people who seek help, but only tell such a small amount of the situation.

"Like what should I feed my tortoise? I have alot of weeds in my backyard, that should be okay, shouldn't it?"

Dialogue will follow, and hopefully some solid answers can be provided. I think just the general geography is good too.