Possible anal prolapse?

ahaslem94

Location (City and/or State)
IL
My turtle has some malformations due to inadequate care from her previous owner. She came out today after months of “hibernating” (she’s extremely inactive during the winter months) and I noticed that her butt area looked worse than before. I’ve attached a picture to show what’s going on and to ask if this is anything serious and also to know if this is causing her any pain. I haven’t seen her go to the bathroom yet, but I’m pretty sure she has an anal prolapse just based off of what I could find on the internet. If this requires vet attention, does anyone have an estimate at how much it might cost to get her treatment? Thank you!
83D06DD5-6C59-42D6-AFBB-D48062F04393.jpeg83D06DD5-6C59-42D6-AFBB-D48062F04393.jpeg

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
Yes that's a prolapse. I'd say something is definitely wrong. The hind quarters also look really swollen to me. You probably should get this turtle to an exotic vet asap. Sorry I don't really have any other advice I've got no experience with anything like this. @Yvonne G can probably give your some info.