Possible cyst or overreaction?

THEC0NMAN

Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
I have a Russian tortoise named Mr. T. He is 4 or so years old and was store bought. Noticed this small little bump that I could feel when touching his neck. Does this look indicative of a cyst or anything else to you all? Need to know if a vet visit is in order or if I'm over reacting. Does not seem to be painful to touched and when comparing other forum posts seems very minor and unlike anything I've really seen. I never noticed it before so I was just wondering.

I'm dismissing it just being part of his wrinkles because when I touch it it feels like there is something underneath that is very soft. Any replied are appreciated and would love to know your all opinion.

Screenshot_20201201-173636_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201201-173636_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201201-173636_Gallery.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 6

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
When I zoom in I can see a bump-like spot at the bottom of your black circle. Is that what you mean?

It almost looks like a pimple, or maybe 2. I see 2 spots, very close together, that look like they could come to a head. There is some peeling skin farther down the neck, but the spots don't look like skin peel.

I would just watch it and see if anything develops. If it does, it may pop on its own.