Presenting "MONSTRO"...formerly known as CLIMBER (PIC HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
OK! We were just sitting down to dinner when we heard a bang at the window! So my 12 year old (Sydney) looks down and exclaims..."Oh look! It's MONSTRO! My wife and I just looked at each other as if we were thinking the same thing at the same time! SO! Lo and behold...

Climber is now MONSTRO!

Why you ask? Disregard the fact that at 3.5 years old, he is 18.25" and weighs a hair over 36 pounds!

Here are a few shots from the last hour...since his name change!

ftj6zl.jpg

izw4es.jpg

dc3c55.jpg

dnopvs.jpg

j8id7q.jpg

2zyarg0.jpg

35mgnqc.jpg

The last shot seems to be his favorite activity...there's no mechanics to it...just going through the motions. Even so...I'm still working out how to divide the yard three ways...for him...for Jamie...and for the Sudans!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That is one beautiful sulcata!!!!! Smooooooth !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

Falcon70

10 Year Member!
North Carolina
Agreed, very smooth shell! I don't think you could have picked a better name!

Vickie

5 Year Member
Well suited name I have to say and LOVE the 4th picture the most. He looks so sweet in that picture. His eyes are so nice and open round and he looks as if he is in deep thought. Have you ever wondered what they are thinking during moments like that?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Holy cow has he gotten big. How do you always get those open mouth shots? Its only because of you that I know what the inside of a sulcata mouth looks like.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
It's funny! His front legs have only recently started to bulk up! He still lumbers around having to carry that massive shell on his adolescent frame! He's gonna be an absolute beast by the time summer's over! Stay tuned!

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
lol He really does have little legs. Geez, I remember the first pics I saw of him in your group when they were small.

Status
Not open for further replies.