pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Leyland, UK
bubbles01 said:
yep, Cheryl, nearly weekend! any plans??

Going to my uncle's 40th birthday party on Sunday. Should be good!

Hoping to get out on the bike on Saturday if it warms up, but I'm not too optimistic.

How about you?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Its nice to see so many new faces​
showing up here on the pretend chat.​

Helen: Am I making you jealous?

All kinds of options that you don't know about!!!

Neener, neener, neener!!!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
OK, between automatic sprayers and elegant text font and spacing, this may be getting way to sophisticated for me!​

Hi Tyler, sorry about your sis! Hope she bounces back soon.

M

Maggie Cummings

I guess I am the only one who can't change the font. But I

Congrats Peter!!!

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Thank you everyone!!! I'm so excited!!!

lol hit "new reply" button on lower right...brings you to new page and then there's a "font" box selection, text size selection box and color font selection right next to it.

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
AFTERNOON TFO!!!

Hope old and new chatters are all well! I have spent the morning strimming the torts garden, taking the fencing down as I want to re-shape it for Spring, moved the feeding pen and generally sprucing the place up ready for when they go back outside in a couple of weeks.

My weekend doesnt look to be too exciting - ferrying kids to Drum, Piano and Guitar lessons. Feeding them all and hopefully getting to speak to Alan as often as I can... however in other news.....

MY TRIP IS BOOKED!!!!!

Have a great day! Hopefully the speed of my ADSL will improve later so Ican be back on
H xx

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
my, My, MY, someone has certainly gotten a grip on editing, haven't we?

Helen, do you have pics of your enclosure anywhere?
Contrats on getting the trip booked! Now it is real.

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
Will take pics of new garden when it's all re-fenced next week. I'm trying to hem them in a little, at the moment they have full run of the 150msq but it includes my veggie patches and I lose soooooooo much to them!

Trip is all done, flights, hotels, car hire, visa..... now I have to decide on what in my wardrobe can be used for cruisewear...... not much methinks!!

:) :D ;)

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
bubbles01 said:
Will take pics of new garden when it's all re-fenced next week. I'm trying to hem them in a little, at the moment they have full run of the 150msq but it includes my veggie patches and I lose soooooooo much to them!

Trip is all done, flights, hotels, car hire, visa..... now I have to decide on what in my wardrobe can be used for cruisewear...... not much methinks!!

:) :D ;)

Uhoh...does that mean you get to buy new clothes too ;) my mom was so happy she lost her luggage in Sweden the last time she met my dad there so she could justify a shopping spree :D

So happy it's all finally worked out for you! I've been actually doing my school work lately so haven't had much time to chat but I've been thinking of you guys!

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
No - it means when I go to the UK en-route I will be 'borrowing' half of my best friends wardrobe!!!! She has great taste, more money than I do and is super generous!! Cant afford a shopping trip really....

Right - lets try this....amusement for the weekend - describe yourselves in one word - and that word must START with the 3rd letter of your username!

Mine is boisterous!!

H xx

jkingler

5 Year Member
I am Interesting...I hope? Haha.

ferrying kids to Drum, Piano and Guitar lessons.
Starting a family band? Who will play the tambourine?! :p

Planted tons of weeds in the backyard these past few days. Building my enclosures now. Gonna grab a lot of bricks, start setting them up, and see where that leaves me. Should at least get enough to make a solid ground level, so the torts cannot burrow out and nothing else can burrow up and in. :D

Kudos for doing your schoolwork, Ana. Congrats on your new thing, Peter. And high fives for everyone who learned how to use the forums editing to make their posts more expressively colorful and large and such. :p

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
I'm liking interesting (Joe) and I think Addicted is definitely the way to go for Ana!

Oh - and I am the tambourine player!!

jkingler

5 Year Member
Addicted is an apt adjective, Ana. :)

And Bubbles (since thus far I can't remember given names unless they are in signatures), glad you like interesting. It seemed more modest than ingenius, and less pejorative than ignoble or ignominious.

P.S. You should post youtube your tambourine skills!

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
jkingler said:
I would have thought it would be Emrys'. :p

Haha, I AM Emrys', that's true. Didn't think of that.

He's definitely my master - spoilt creature. :p

ILOVEHIMSOMUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.