Proof that they burp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
FLORIDA
I was recording a video of Bowser today eating some grass, hibiscus flower and leaves, and weeds. While recording this she burp while filming! I thought it was the funniest thing :D

The burp happens :12 into the video!!!

http://youtu.be/kPhgOABSrL4

♥ Super cute ♥ :D

I hope you enjoyed :tort:

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
okay so, I hope you don't get mad....butttttt...is there anyone else out there that thinks that was a fart...I mean watch the way he looks all serious and then like looks around real quick after the noise and also, his mouth was looking kinda closed????? hmmmm? just curious...

either way, was very funny...(oh I made a funny, get it "either way"...LMAO) ok, i will stop :p

tortoiseboy8o8

5 Year Member
Oahu
ascott said:
okay so, I hope you don't get mad....butttttt...is there anyone else out there that thinks that was a fart...I mean watch the way he looks all serious and then like looks around real quick after the noise and also, his mouth was looking kinda closed????? hmmmm? just curious...

either way, was very funny...(oh I made a funny, get it "either way"...LMAO) ok, i will stop :p

I also hopes this doesn't offend anyone..but at first it sounded like a fart to me too haha!!! I guess cause the mouth is closed when the sound is heard.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
ascott said:

I don't know about you, but I can burp with my mouth closed.

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
I agree, that was a poot! I've heard it all before...

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
ascott said:

It's funny that you say that because I was second guessing myself of what that was. I don't know how many times I watched the video and I kinda was think maybe she let one rip right in front of me, and on camera!

I think I might need to change the video name on youtube, lol. So you all think that it's a fart instead???

SnakeyeZ

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I agree, sounds like a toot to me.

Cute tortoise though... I'm envious of you sulcatta owners. One day.

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
I vote fart :) If you want to here a big burp give her some cucumber, makes Lana belch like a sailor.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Ok, so i edited the info on the video so I'm going to post the new link just in case the old one doesn't work...

http://youtu.be/kPhgOABSrL4

I can't help but laugh at how she acts everytime I watch that, lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.