PVC Enclosure Options?

jsheffield - In Memoriam

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
Hello,

I'm thinking about upgrading one of my enclosures and wondered about recommended companies for closed PVC enclosures.

I'm aware of Animal Plastics but wondered about which other companies people here on TFO would recommend, having done business with them and using their products?

Thanks,

Jamie

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
Hello,

I'm thinking about upgrading one of my enclosures and wondered about recommended companies for closed PVC enclosures.

I'm aware of Animal Plastics but wondered about which other companies people here on TFO would recommend, having done business with them and using their products?

Thanks,

Jamie
Ive bought one last year from Kages.com and have been happy with it. Prices are fair and shipping was pretty fast

Ddflinn

SPRING VALLEY CA
Hello,

Thanks,

Jamie
I just got pvc enclosures from Zen Habitats. under $400 for 4x2x2 and put two together with their added extentension kit