Pyramiding Sulcata Update

JohnnyDigester

5 Year Member
Hello everyone, figured I'd post an update to show you some progress with 2 of my rescued sulcatas. Last post was in April, it is now September, I'm assuming these guys had stunted growth, as they were soft like play dough when I got them and didn't grow much at all until now. Anyway here's some pics of the great new smooth growth, the smaller one is growing smooth but seems to have 2 spots where the scutes are kinda growing sharp and sticking out, don't know what that's about. Enjoy the photos. Your thoughts, opinions, and advise are much appreciated.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Speedy-1

Location (City and/or State)
St. David Arizona
I went back to the original photo's , and I think the difference is amazing ! Well done , they are sure leading a better life than before !

JohnnyDigester

5 Year Member
I went back to the original photo's , and I think the difference is amazing ! Well done , they are sure leading a better life than before !
thanks, just want these guys to grow big and live a nice long life. on another note, thanks to all for the help and everyone on here with good info, this is a great community.

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Great job! I actually kind of like the way pyramiding looks, but I know it's not healthy... so GREAT job!!! ;)

Fredkas

5 Year Member
Thanks for you taking care of them.. if there is button to pres more "like" for you