Queenie

• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

I'm not unfamiliar to tortoises, I have had a lot and seen a lot more at my sister's, and of course I have Bob who is Mr. Personality, but Queenie is running a close second to him. She's active all day and I was spending way too much time in Bob's shed watching her. Now I have moved her into the house because her tort table got ants and I am having a hard time getting rid of them. She kept digging around her table and I was starting to think she had OCDC, but it turns out she was digging and eating the ants...here's a couple pictures of that, I do not know how she could get a tiny ant with her stiff beak, but that's exactly what she was doing....eating ants... I wish I could get better pictures of it....

14e8klf.jpg

30sgg0m.jpg

fnhw0.jpg

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Maggie, Queenie must have the same philosophy I do if you get into my house your toast, no bugs allowed. Stay outside and don't bother the animals I have no problem and will leave you alone. Maybe Queenie just like the way they crunched. :)
She is just soooooo cute :)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hahahahaha Maggie that is so funny. Queenie is beautiful, I love seeing her pics. Haha so funny, she was definitely sneakily snacking ! So cute!

rakadel

5 Year Member
Mind if I ask where you got the name Queenie from? I'm curious because theres a book I read with this name in it.

M

Maggie Cummings

I named her Queenie because she is so beautiful and regal...Queen like... so I just thought Queenie suited her...

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Great pictures Maggie :D Nothing wrong with a bit of formic acid to aid digestion. :p

Danny

M

Maggie Cummings

egyptiandan said:
Great pictures Maggie :D Nothing wrong with a bit of formic acid to aid digestion. :p

Danny

Formic acid? Ants are poisoning Queenie???

Status
Not open for further replies.