Quick update on speedy!

Speedy101

Location (City and/or State)
North East England
Hi everyone,
I thought I’d share a quick update on speedy’s progress since being very unwell as some of you may have read on my past post. His appetite is back! He is eating weeds again so happy days :) He has had two big poos since last worming, first was very jelly like and second was slightly firmer so I think we’re getting there. I have put coco coir back in his enclosure. The only thing that has not improved drastically is his movement. He can shift himself slightly by scooting along but very very short distances before he sleeps. When he tries to stand he is very wobbly, I’m thinking of trying hydrotherapy ( supporting his shell of course). However I think it’s just gunna take a long while for him to get back on his feet as he basically just beat death a couple of weeks ago, there was one night when he was either gunna go or pull through and thank god my little fella pulled through!

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
Thanks for the update! I’m so glad to hear about Speedy’s progress. I know it is all due to your dedication to him. Keep up the great care!

jUMPSu1t

Los Angeles
Hi everyone,
I thought I’d share a quick update on speedy’s progress since being very unwell as some of you may have read on my past post. His appetite is back! He is eating weeds again so happy days :) He has had two big poos since last worming, first was very jelly like and second was slightly firmer so I think we’re getting there. I have put coco coir back in his enclosure. The only thing that has not improved drastically is his movement. He can shift himself slightly by scooting along but very very short distances before he sleeps. When he tries to stand he is very wobbly, I’m thinking of trying hydrotherapy ( supporting his shell of course). However I think it’s just gunna take a long while for him to get back on his feet as he basically just beat death a couple of weeks ago, there was one night when he was either gunna go or pull through and thank god my little fella pulled through!
Wow, Speedy’s a trouper! Glad to hear that he’s back from the brink!