Red ear slider

Hana.lill

Location (City and/or State)
Waco Tx
Hello. I rescued a red ear slider when he was born and have had him for four months. I am ready to find him a new home with someone who will is more qualified to care for him and treat him well. He will come with all supplies. Please let me know if you are interested. My phone number is (254) 723-0190

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Hi Hana,
I am so glad to meet you!
And that you came HERE to help your little friend.
Although, I am in the same exact situation but I kept mine. She is too cute!
Found her at about a couple of weeks old on my driveway and we can’t seem to get enough of each other’s company???
You can train these little ones ya know?
She is doing jumpies right now off of a ramp I had built her. She looks and waits for me to watch her too! Won’t jump unless I’m watchin’! 🤣
There is also a guy on Instagram that videos his whole setup and how his turtle has his own baby pools!!!!!! Yes I said pools with an “s”.!!!!
You could teach yours tricks too!
Please think long and hard about it because once they’re gone outta your life they are gone for good.
If you still feel the way you do….
then I can only say, please wait a minute and someone will be along to help you out on here. I will call on some others to assist you.

@Maggie3fan
@Yvonne G
@zovick
@ZEROPILOT
Please think about it. 🙏❤️

Best of luck to you always whatever you decide.
I am in NJ and Texas is too far for me to go as I never go anywhere but my own backyard. (Sad, I know…🤦‍♀️)

Sincerely,
Chef 👩‍🍳
Squirt. 🐢
Sally 🐢
and
Little Gary 🐌