red foot tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

drthyclcv

5 Year Member
Hi
I have two red foot tortoises: one is 3.5" and second is 4", I have receipt for each one - bc. They eat from my hand, they have great personality. I can't keep those two guys anymore, because I moved to small apartment and some day both would be too big, and they love be outside, I am not sure what sex they are. I want somebody to take both those guys, because they are together all the time. I am asking to pay for shipping only. I live in NY State, so shipping would be around $60.00 for both.
I will just keep my box turtle, 2 3-toed turtles, and 2 Eastern Hermann's Tortoises, because they are very small in size. Dorothy

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
I'd love to, but just don't have the funds right now. I hope you can find someone to take them!

starfield

5 Year Member
drthyclcv said:
Hi
I have two red foot tortoises: one is 3.5" and second is 4", I have receipt for each one - bc. They eat from my hand, they have great personality. I can't keep those two guys anymore, because I moved to small apartment and some day both would be too big, and they love be outside, I am not sure what sex they are. I want somebody to take both those guys, because they are together all the time. I am asking to pay for shipping only. I live in NY State, so shipping would be around $60.00 for both.
I will just keep my box turtle, 2 3-toed turtles, and 2 Eastern Hermann's Tortoises, because they are very small in size. Dorothy
I live in PA and could pick them up, i am travelling to NYC this weekend through next week. Lots of experience and a bachelors in animal science, so they couldnt be going to a more qualified home. PM for details please. Thanks!
Brian

drthyclcv

5 Year Member
Hi everyone
My red foot tortoises went to new home and will live in Maryland, new owner has large heated greenhouse on his property for winter. I hope that they will be very happy there. Dorothy

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Just out of curiosity, does the person accepting the torts frequent this site? I didn't know of any other MD tort owners on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.