Redfoot in Holly, Michigan

TerrapinStation

Location (City and/or State)
Detroit, Michigan
Looks like a really healthy, smooth well cared for RF. Owner seems to know what they are doing as well.

@saginawhxc got your name all over it....... haha better you than me in trouble with the significant other for bringing another Shell in to the house.

Any interest from anyone let me know. Would be happy to help find this guy a good home!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/for/5836800338.html

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Looks like a really healthy, smooth well cared for RF. Owner seems to know what they are doing as well.

@saginawhxc got your name all over it....... haha better you than me in trouble with the significant other for bringing another Shell in to the house.

Any interest from anyone let me know. Would be happy to help find this guy a good home!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/for/5836800338.html
The way you do this. You go get it, quietly. Then put it in your yard. I know, it's probably cold there. Then you go in, not letting anyone know what you did, or that you were even outside. Yes, you need to be quiet and precise as a cat. Then, before the tort can get too cold, you go outside to do something, come up with a good one, letting everyone know. Then you come in, all excited, yet so concerned that someone would be so stupid as to drop off a RF in that cold of temps without saying anything:D
Another way is to have a friend go get it and bring it to you saying they had found it walking along the road. If there's a will, there is a way;)

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
This may be right up my alley. My whole tort obsession started with wanting a red foot. Four tortoises and still no red foot...

As a bonus I actually need a 40 gallon stock tank right now.

I'm hoping to pick up an alligator snapping turtle hatchling in a few weeks.

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
Honestly though, my electric bill cant get much higher. The electric company probably thiks I am growing reefer.
Do you know how many times I've thought this?
I can play the innocent passerby who happens to find a tortoise on your street..... Your house is the first I see.... what a coincidence! you already have a few tortoises?......... then your lady kicks you out for planning such a dumb enterprise.
When she kicks me out I can simply move into the new tortoise shed I'm building.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Okay. If I don't see one of you people with that RF, I'm not going to be very unhappy:mad:. Good plans going on here and one needs to be executed. I like the TerrapinStation drive by. Remember, what happens here, stays here! No outsiders needs to know. :cool:

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
Mine died in the middle of the first pass during the huge snowstorm near the end of last season.

I was going to buy a new one this fall, but I think I just spent my snowblower money on the new tortoise shed.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Mine died in the middle of the first pass during the huge snowstorm near the end of last season.

I was going to buy a new one this fall, but I think I just spent my snowblower money on the new tortoise shed.
Tortoise shed a much better buy anyway.