1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Rehoming

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by CowboynCharlie, Nov 2, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. CowboynCharlie

CowboynCharlie New Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Long Beach
    Hi all! I unfortunately need to rehome my two adult male Sulcatas. Both are 6yrs old approx 80-90lbs. Due to unexpected changes I sadly need to find them each a loving new home. I live in Carson California. They can’t be kept together, so would prefer to adopt separately. They are brothers but they fight! Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions you may have.
  2. Kapidolo Farms

Kapidolo Farms Well-Known Member 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

South of Southern California, but not Mexico
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    some chapters of the Californian Turtle and Tortoise Club have adoption people that might already know of a place close to you. Shipping larger animals can be a hassle.

https://tortoise.org/
    CowboynCharlie likes this.
  3. CowboynCharlie

CowboynCharlie New Member

Long Beach
    Thank you! I am willing to transport tho, depending on the distance...I would be happy to do so, would hate to ask someone to make the trip if they were interested.