• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Rehoming adult male Sulcata -Arizona

9see

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
hi everyone, I am sadly looking to rehome my 9 year old adult male Sulcata Patita (aka little foot). He is a big sweetheart that is very active and a healthy eater who loves walking and grazing grass. Not sure on his weight as he was last weighed about two years ago, so roughly over 35+ pounds. I would really like to adopt him out to someone who is local here in Arizona in the Phoenix metro area - I am currently in Scottsdale area. I do not want to ship him.

Please contact me if you need more information. I really do want to make sure he goes to a good home with lots of space and grass for him.

~Nancy

Redfootcare101

Georgia
hi everyone, I am sadly looking to rehome my 9 year old adult male Sulcata Patita (aka little foot). He is a big sweetheart that is very active and a healthy eater who loves walking and grazing grass. Not sure on his weight as he was last weighed about two years ago, so roughly over 35+ pounds. I would really like to adopt him out to someone who is local here in Arizona in the Phoenix metro area - I am currently in Scottsdale area. I do not want to ship him.

Please contact me if you need more information. I really do want to make sure he goes to a good home with lots of space and grass for him.

~Nancy
I am interested! But sadly that's a long way from me. You won't ship?

jojay327

5 Year Member
Elgin, South Carolina

~Nancy
I Know it's been a while but did you re-home your sulcata yet. Thanks Jason