Repticon Charleston

Mattt0192

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Summerville, SC
I’m planning on going to repticon in Charleston. Does anyone know what to expect? How tortoise oriented are these events?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I go every show in Atlanta. You probably won't see too many tortoises, but there's usually a few. Only Redfoots and Russians. If your into Russians though there's one vendor I always see that has beautiful ones for $40. Oh and no hatchlings, 4" and up.

Pippi

Georgia
I haven’t been to the Charleston show, but have been to several of the Columbia and Greenville shows. There always seem to be a few torts around, but since SC is a “Hot” state the focus seems to be mostly venomous reptiles with a little of everything else scattered around. They are fun shows though, so it is worth the price of admission.

Mattt0192

5 Year Member
Summerville, SC
I go every show in Atlanta. You probably won't see too many tortoises, but there's usually a few. Only Redfoots and Russians. If your into Russians though there's one vendor I always see that has beautiful ones for $40. Oh and no hatchlings, 4" and up.

$40? That’s unheard of! Makes me wonder if they’re wild caught.

Mattt0192

5 Year Member
Summerville, SC
I haven’t been to the Charleston show, but have been to several of the Columbia and Greenville shows. There always seem to be a few torts around, but since SC is a “Hot” state the focus seems to be mostly venomous reptiles with a little of everything else scattered around. They are fun shows though, so it is worth the price of admission.

Ok, thanks! I think it would be safe to say the Charleston show would be identical to Columbia and Greenville.