Reptile Expo in SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctomaselli

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Today I decided to go check out the Reptile Expo at the Pomona Fairplex in California and guess who I saw there.

That's right... The TFO booth!!! It was cool to see them there and meet a few members. I unfortunately did not get to meet Tom as he was out and about. They said he was near the TortoiseSupply booth selling crickets but then every booth seemed to be selling crickets so I did not look for him considering I did not really know what he looks like.. Maybe next time

But I had a great time and saw some awesome tortoises. Purchased a huge container of Mazuri, some repti cal, and reptisafe.. I wanted to take a few new pets home but I resisted.. Maybe next time..

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
I'm jealous ... I didn't get to go! :( I'm hoping maybe tomorrow, but I promised my hubby no more tortoises for a while so I will have to be good.

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
i was there also and went by TFO booth it was nice to meet Josh and i also met Tom and Tyler..i got Tobi some mazuri, and a basking bridge and since i put in his enclosure he loves to jump off of it...oh btw Tyler he loves the mazuri thanks.. :) the only thing it was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too crowded

Status
Not open for further replies.