1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Reptile show in Bakersfield 9 and 10 February 2019

Discussion in 'Reptile Related Events' started by Will, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Will

Will Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Location (City and/or State):
    South of Southern California, but not Mexico
    https://www.cvreptileexpo.com/bakersfield-pet-expo.html

I'll be at this show with Kapidolo Farms diet items and foods, AND tortoises. I didn't make a banner yet, so look for tortoises.

The secret way to get a better discount on cash purchases is the wear a turtle/tortoise organization shirt. And to know there is a secret and ask for that discount. I won't ask you if you know the secret, you gotta speak up.
  2. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Old Timer TFO Admin 10 Year Member! Platinum Supporter

Location (City and/or State):
    Clovis, CA
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    I wore my "I [heart] Tortoise Forum T-shirt and was told I could have a discount! It was a lizard and snake show with a few mammals tossed in along the edges. There was two displays of baby sulcatas and one display with two russians, but that was it in the tortoise department (except for the large sulcata you could get your picture taken with. The first 8 pictures are of Kapidolo Farms, and seeing the food items he is selling gave me some ideas of what I'll ask him to bring me next time he comes up here. reptile show 1.jpg reptile show 2.jpg reptile show 3.jpg reptile show 4.jpg reptile show 5.jpg reptile show 6.jpg reptile show 7.jpg reptile show 8.jpg reptile show 9.jpg reptile show 10.jpg reptile show 11.jpg reptile show 12.jpg reptile show 13.jpg reptile show 14.jpg
    Kristoff, Lyn W, SPILL and 3 others like this.