Reputable Red Foot Breeder?

ms4x4grrl

Location (City and/or State)
Blacksburg
Hi guys. Just looking for recommendations on a reputable Red Foot breeder online. I want to get a second tort. There are so many online !
Thanks in advance!

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Thanks. I will check them out. Do you know if they only sell the babies?
I was at an expo, I bought one of my russians from them lol. But they had an adult pair of redfoots available, so they probably sell adults.

Kipley

Seattle, WA
SOUTHERN REPTILES here in south Florida is a fantastic choice.
He has Redfoot and Cherryhead Redfoot hatching out every few weeks.
I second that. Southern Reptiles are fantastic. I bought a trio of hatchlings a few weeks ago from Ryan and they are beautiful, healthy and vigorous and eat all day long.
I highly recommend him.

aholdshoe

Apollo Beach, FL
Redfoot Ranch! The owner Bill Murray is top notch and has been in the industry for over 20 years. I was at his place yesterday to get my red foot baby and his property is amazing, so many torts and turtles and lizards, just a really great set up. He also will ship overnight with a guarantee.

ArmadilloPup

NE Oklahoma
I remember following and scrutinizing so many breeders for months, the three listed here so far were my top three. Southern Reptiles and Tortstork had really good reviews in the vendor forum. I chose Tortstork myself, he was a little more pricey but that was okay for me. My tort didn’t have any of the issues that are regularly posted with hatchlings. He was eating right out of the box, is always putting on weight, and is marbling well. Photo is his third day with me, and what he looks like now at a little less than a year old.

62FB88B9-DF23-4716-A18E-5240F6C07605.jpeg0DEB57EA-E1D2-4F5B-B88E-029E93EA42F2.jpeg