Rescued RF’s in need of new home

Athomas34

Location (City and/or State)
Buffalo, NY
I’m in Buffalo, NY. I picked up three red footed tortoises 3 months ago from a neglected Craigslist ad. I was able to put together a go fund me to pay for their care, and they're safe and comfortable with me for now but I am unable to care for them long term. I just needed to get them out of where they were. I'm looking into rescues around my area, but would be willing to drive a few hours to somewhere deserving of them if anyone has any suggestions for me! I would also rehome them to someone experienced. One is 3 years old, the others are 2. Here's a picture of the oldest after I picked them up, and the younger two enjoying some sun. I am aware of the older ones shell condition, it's why I picked them up in the first place and it's been seen by a vet. They were kept in awful conditions but have been doing really well and are just the sweetest. I want to do right by them, so l would appreciate any input!

Attachments

• IMG_4231.png
    IMG_4231.png
    521.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4232.png
    IMG_4232.png
    606.6 KB · Views: 1

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just be careful of newbies that join only to get a free tortoise. Many, not all, but many are flippers and just want free so they can sell them.